Clark County Fire Department Hiring for 60 Positions | Employment / Jobs
A limited number of applicants will be accepted by Clark County for firefighter and firefighter paramedic openings.
Applications for more than 60 positions are being accepted June 19 through July 3 and must be submitted online at www.ClarkCountyNV.gov. No more applications will be accepted once 2,500 persons have applied.
Outreach sessions are scheduled throughout the valley and are open to anyone interested in receiving information about the application process, employment requirements, the testing process and test-taking tips. There also will be a question-and-answer session.
“Becoming a firefighter is a highly competitive process,” said Fire Chief Bertral Washington.
The Clark County Fire Department is the largest fire department in the state with more than 600 paid firefighters and 180 volunteer firefighters responding to more than 120,000 emergency calls annually from 42 fire stations throughout the county. The department also provides inspection, investigation and specialized services such as search and rescue and swift water rescue.
For more information, visit the County website or call our Firefighter Hotline at (702) 455-CCFD (2233).
The dates, times and locations of outreach sessions:
- Wednesday, May 30, 2 to 4 p.m. - Walnut Recreation Center, 3075 N. Walnut, Las Vegas
- Friday, June 1, 2 to 4 p.m. - Paradise Community Center, 4775 McLeod Dr., Las Vegas
- Monday, June 4, 2 to 4 p.m. - Robert “Bob” Price Community Center, 2050 Bonnie Lane, Las Vegas
- Wednesday, June 6, 2 to 4 p.m. - Sunset Park Office Conference Room, 2601 E. Sunset Rd., Las Vegas
- Friday, June 8, 2 to 4 p.m. - Mountain Crest Park Center, 4701 N. Durango, Las Vegas