Our network

Von Toble Middle School evacuated due to smell of gas |

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Von Toble Middle School evacuated due to smell of gas

Von Tobel Middle School has been temporarily evacuated late Friday morning.

According to the Clark County Schoool District, the school was evacuated due to a gas smell.

Students were escorted to the grassy area of campus. Southwest Gas and the Clark County Fire Department looked into the issue and everything was ok.

The kids were sent back to class.